The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all Plenary and Breakout Sessions
- Access to Exhibition and Posters Areas
- Conference materials such as the conference bag, digital book of abstracts and printed event guide
- Admission to the Welcome Reception on 9 October (drinks and appetizers will be offered)
- Coffee breaks and lunches for the conference duration
|Registration Category||Until 26 July||26 July - 4 October||On site|
|Member of ESBB||400€||490€||560€|
|Member of BBMRI-ERIC||400€||490€||560€|
|Delegate from lower-middle-income country* List||250€||300€||340€|
|Delegate from low-income country* List||90€||115€||140€|
|Patient organization and regulatory body representative*||200€||250€||280€|
|One Day Pass||220€||260€||300€|
|Two Days Pass||420€||490€||560€|
|Networking Dinner (delegate, member of ESBB, member of BBMRI-ERIC)||50€|
|Networking Dinner (other categories)||35€|
|Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)||390€|
Discounted fees – eligibility criteria
*During your registration, please note that the following documentation will be required (depending on the selected category):
- Delegate from lower-middle-income country/ low-income country: copy of your passport
- Patient organization and regulatory body representative: letter from organization (in English)
- Student: valid student card (please note that PhD students are not eligible for this category)
All costs referred to are in EUR and all payments must be made in EUR.
Payment must be received prior to the conference. Delegates with outstanding payments will be asked for payment or a proof of payment onsite. If one of these cannot be provided, the delegate may be refused permission to attend the conference.
Please note that organizers do not accept conference registration fee payments by check.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Wire transfer payments need to be processed within 15 days from receipt of the invoice and clearly mention the name of the attendee or the reference number. This method of payment is only accepted until 13 September. After this date, only credit card payments will be accepted.
- Credit card payments using the online payment system (Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron)
In case of cancellation, written notification should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellations received up to 12 July: full refund minus a 100€ administrative fee
- Cancellations received as of 13 July: no refund
If you need a special invitation letter for you visa, please fill in the corresponding fields during your online registration.
You will be able to download the invitation letter from your registration confirmation email once the payment is received in full.
Online registration launch
early-bird registration fee deadline
wire transfer payment option deadline
online registration deadline