Applicants must come from and live in a low-income country or lower-middle-income country according to the World Bank classification. Each travel fellowship covers the costs of travel (economy flight), accommodation (for the conference duration with a maximum of 4 nights), and grants a complimentary full conference registration. Applications are to be submitted through the online registration platform and valid documentation should be provided to accompany your application.
- Submitted an accepted abstract
- A 400 word essay explaining why it is important to attend this conference and how it complements your training or your professional development (please quote your abstract submission reference code)
- Proof of Nationality for low-income/ lower-middle-income countries
- Proof of employment or student status
- Current full curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of Endorsement (from either your line manager, research organization or supervisor if you are a trainee or student to support your application)
Applicant must successfully submit an abstract, as first/ presenting author by 30 June. Each applicant must be the first/ presenting author of a unique, qualifying abstract. Application must be complete and submitted by the application deadline: 30 June. It is strongly suggested to submit prior to the final day.