1. Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by EBW Organizers or a third party (collectively, “IP Holder”). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the IP Holder. You may only use, download or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, adapt or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of EBW Organizers. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to EBW Organizers, the IP Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any IP Holder’s intellectual property rights. You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. EBW ORGANIZERS MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME. Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions (including any applicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication or retransmission of any information contained on this Site without the prior written consent of EBW Organizers is strictly prohibited.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND EBW ORGANIZERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. EBW ORGANIZERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPLETENESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. EBW ORGANIZERS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. SAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE OR DELETE ITS CONTENT OR ANY PART THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY PRICE OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DOCUMENTS AND SOFTWARE. EBW ORGANIZERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTH, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH INFORMATION. THE EBW ORGANIZERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER EBW ORGANIZERS NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. IP HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE MATERIALS OR PERFORMANCE OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. EBW Organizers are not responsible for the contents of any websites that are accessible via any link on this Site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. EBW Organizers provide the linked sites to you as a convenience and does not imply that EBW Organizers endorse the site, the organization operating such site, nor any products or services of that organization.
5. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the EU/ Belgian Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to EU/ Belgian law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, unless authorized by the Belgian Government. You agree to comply strictly with all EU/ Belgian export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
6. Confidentiality & Use of Information. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, comments, material or feedback with regard to contents on this Site transmitted by a user of this Site via electronic mail or otherwise shall be deemed to be non-confidential and EBW Organizers shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, EBW Organizers shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, publication on the Site, or other EBW Organizers’ publications, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Governing Law and Venue. Any action, proceeding, dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Site or these Terms and Conditions, or any EBW Organizers products or services offered on or accessed via the Site, shall (i) be governed by Belgian law, without regard to its conflicts of law rules and (ii) be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Brussels, and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of said courts.
8. Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. EBW Organizers shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Any use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
9. Trademarks. EBW/ EBW Organizers’ logos and titles are trademarks or service marks of EBW Organizers. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without prior written permission of EBW Organizers or other trademark owners.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EBW Organizers, its officers, directors, employees, members, agents and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the Supplemental Terms.
11. Termination. EBW Organizers may terminate this agreement and your access and use of the Site, or any portion of the Site, in the event of any conduct by you or through your account which EBW Organizers, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions.